Dell Technologies has recently announced completion of the acquisition of EMC Corporation, creating a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information.
- Unique corporate structure enables company the flexibility to innovate like a startup and invest in R&D for the long term while offering the trust, service and global scale of a large enterprise
- Comprises unique family of businesses including Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, SecureWorks, Virtustream and VMware
- Technology leader in 20 Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Blends Dell’s go-to-market strength with small business and mid-market customers and EMC’s strength with large enterprises
- New Dell Technologies and Dell EMC branding launched today
This combination creates a $74 billion market leader with an expansive technology portfolio that solves complex problems for customers in the industry’s fast-growing areas of hybrid cloud, software-defined data center, converged infrastructure, platform-as-a-service, data analytics, mobility and cybersecurity. Furthermore, while the company will publically report its financial results, it is privately controlled, enabling it to better focus investments on its customer and partner ecosystem over the long term.
Michael Dell, chairman and CEO of Dell Technologies, said, "We are at the dawn of the next industrial revolution. Our world is becoming more intelligent and more connected by the minute, and ultimately will become intertwined with a vast Internet of Things, paving the way for our customers to do incredible things. This is why we created Dell Technologies. We have the products, services, talent and global scale to be a catalyst for change and guide customers, large and small, on their digital journey."
KONTRAX ranks high among Dell's partners in Bulgaria with its status as a Premier Partner, which is the highest possible level in the partner network, with certified expertise in servers, storage and network solutions, and dozens of certified technical and presales specialists.
In 2016 KONTRAX was awarded for the biggest partner of Dell in Bulgaria.