Delivery of communication equipment for the purposes of management of OP Environment 2007-2013.
Period of implementation
February 2013 – April 2013
Ministry of Environment and Water
- Core switch Cisco VS-C6509E-SUP2T – 1 pc.
- Aggregation switches Cisco WS-C3750X-48T-S – 2 pcs.
- Access switches type 1 Cisco WS-C2960S-48TS-L – 21 pcs.
- Access switches type 2 Cisco WS-C2960S-24TS-L – 2 pcs.
- Switch stacking modules Cisco C2960S-STACK – 21 pcs.
- Wi-Fi access points Cisco AIR-SAP2602I-E-K9 – 2 pcs.
- Rack 42U/600/1012mm
The project involved the delivery of communication equipment, settings, testing, migration from the old system and commissioning. Its completion led to building a secure, reliable and fast network fostering more efficient operation of the administration of Operational Programme Environment.
The high level of service (4 hours response time and 24 hours for problem elimination) within the 36-month warranty maintenance provide smooth and continuous operations of the equipment installed.