KONTRAX has a special focus on IT solutions for the health sector in Bulgaria. With more than 6 000 doctors who use the Hippocrates family products on a daily basis, the company is the largest provider of health information systems in Bulgaria. The Hippocrates family software products are intended for general practitioners, specialists, dentists, medical centers, laboratories and hospitals. The systems are open and allow integration with storage and accounting software, systems for viewing and managing medical images (PACS) and others compliant with the global standard for medical information exchange HL7.
KONTRAX is the system integrator with the most well-developed trade and service network in Bulgaria with offices in every major city and more than 60 representatives for the Hippocrates family products who provide technical assistance and consulting to physicians, medical centers and hospitals using the software systems in their daily work. The company is a preferred partner of many healthcare institutions in the country.
It also works successfully with the institutions of the central administration, part of the health system in Bulgaria. Since its establishment, the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) has relied on the company for the supply, installation and maintenance of computer equipment, printing equipment, telephone exchanges and specialized software applications. The Ministry of Health, the Executive Agency for Transplantation, the Expert National Medical Commission, the National Center for Transfusion Hematology are just some of the institutions for which KONTRAX has successfully completed some projects.
Solutions for the health sector
- Hippocrates Healthcare information systems for GPs, individual specialists, MC, DCC, hospitals, dentists
- Integration of software solutions offered by KONTRAX with other products that clients already work with
- Business analysis and development of specific software applications in accordance with the needs of the organization
- Complete print management – maintenance of equipment and payment of the “price per printed copy”
- Implementation of a software solution for the organization’s document flow, digitization and records storage services
- Supply and service maintenance of servers, storages, PCs and laptops, as well as peripherals
- Supply and installation of furniture