Performance of IT infrastructure optimization, deployment, migration and monitoring activities
Period of implementation
2013 – 2014
- Audit and optimization of existing active directory
- Migration of the current e-mail system MS Exchange 2003 to MS Exchange 2010
- Upgrade of the bank’s network infrastructure
The activities have been carried out in compliance with the best practices set out in the service management standard ISO 20000-1: 2011 and ITIL, incl. Service Design, Service Transition, Release management.
The project covers the following activities:
- Improvement and optimization of the central point of authentication and authorization of users, computers and services in Municipal Bank, based on the unavailable Microsoft Active Directory. The scope of optimization includes activities of the other services as well, including MS Exchange, MS SQL, file services, DNS and others that are necessary for the improvement of the bank ICT infrastructure.
- Analysis and assessment: Examination of the existing Active Directory, available domains, domain controllers, territorial distribution of resources, existing users / user accounts, reduction of domains, andfile service transformation.
- Examination and analysis of the existing mail service based on MS Exchange 2003, and migration of the current mail system MS Exchange 2003 to MS Exchange 2010. Implementation of centralized system monitoring and management.
- Upgrade of the network infrastructure of the bank providing connectivity in the branch network – planning of the specialized services of voice transfer over IP in the bank intranet and planning of activities for optimization of the communication infrastructure of the bank. Reengineering of the existing communication infrastructure and improvement of the communication infrastructure.