Technical provision for the National Customs Agency
Lot 1 - Technical provision for Kapitan Andreevo customs checkpoint included the delivery of technical equipment for Kapitan Andreevo customs checkpoint and warranty maintenance of the delivered equipment.
Period of implementation
December 2014 – January 2015
National Customs Agency
- Thermal printers Datecs EP-2000 – 38 pcs.
- Barcode scanners (readers) for vignettes, permits, MRNs and TIR carnets (stationary) – Newland NLS1550 – 56 pcs.
- Barcode scanners (readers) for vignettes (mobile) – Newland NLS1550 3E – 16 pcs.
- Devices for automatic recognition of machine-readable code in identity documents and registration certificates of vehicles (document readers) - 3M CR 100 – 38 pcs.
- Multifunction devices (printer, copier, scanner) – Lexmark MX310 dn – 38 pcs.
- Multi-IO adapters for measuring devices Privileg – 12 pcs.
The delivered equipment is used in Kapitan Andreevo customs checkpoint. It improves the performance of employees and the servicing of companies.