Comprehensive post-warranty service maintenance and repair of computer, copier and peripheral devices / servers, desktops, monitors, peripherals and UPS
Period of implementation
2014 – 2015
Social Assistance Agency
Service maintenance of all SAA hardware, including diagnostics, repairs and replacement of spare parts of the existing hardware.
More than 3,000 maintained devices and systems in more than 160 offices of the SAA in the country.
Post-warranty service maintenance covers the following activities:
Accepting a request about problems, diagnostics, prophylaxis, repair of defective devices and replacing unrepairable ones with new parts.
The KONTRAX Service maintenance covers the following activities:
- Receiving and registration of failure request
- Transportation to and from the respective SAA unit
- Diagnostics of the faulty device
- Repair / restoration of the device operability
- Plugging and connecting workstations to the appropriate local area network of the territorial unit, if necessary
- Setup and reconfiguration of local area network, if necessary
- Installation and reinstallation of software programs and products, operating systems and office applications
- Installation and setup of peripherals, if necessary
- Monthly reporting of performed activities
The deadline for repair is immediately or within the shortest possible time up to 3 /three/ working days from receiving the request.