Building the communication infrastructure of General Labour Inspectorate Executive Agency under project BG051PO001- 6.1.06 “Increasing the Effectiveness of Control Activities of the General Labour Inspectorate Executive Agency”
General Labour Inspectorate Executive Agency
At the end of 2014, the implementation of the project Building the communication infrastructure of General Labour Inspectorate Executive Agency under project BG051PO001 – 6.1.06 “Increasing the Effectiveness of Control Activities of the General Labour Inspectorate Executive Agency was successfully completed.
As a contractor, KONTRAX carried out all necessary activities in the design of the new network, delivery of the necessary active and passive equipment, assembly, installation and configuration, as well as complete construction, testing, certification and commissioning of the modernized SCS meeting the latest standards and requirements.
Modern communication infrastructure bringing together the 29 Labour Inspectorate Directorates in the country, that ensures a high-quality and reliable voice, data and video transfer medium, and also guarantees compliance with the increasing demands to local area networks for at least 25 years by providing:
- Support of voice (IP telephony), data and video
- Centralized management of network services – inclusion of the local area networks of the territorial units in the single electronic communication network and division of working groups in separate VLAN networks; possibility to use a single monitoring and control system (SNMP, RMON)
- Effective maintenance in multi-storey buildings
- Protection from electromagnetic interference
- Reliability and security – control of the access to the local area network resources; reservation of the local area network topology (core and routes) using protocols such as STP/RSTP/MSTP, stacking, Ring technology, VRRP