Delivery of electronic guides under the project “Momchilova Fortress – Myths Come Alive” under Operational Programme Regional Development (2007-2013)
Period of implementation
An “Electronic Guide” system consisting of a base station and 50 individual devices thereto with the following characteristics:
- Possibility to transmit information in at least 5 languages
- Possibility to transmit pre-installed information, minimum of 8 GB
- Possibility to receive and transmit information from a tour guide in at least 5 languages simultaneously and over a distance of 100 meters
- Possibility for the guides to be used both together and separately
- Possibility for use by at least 50 users /tourists/ simultaneously
- Equipped with the necessary software for information uploading and transmission
- Existence of a receiver for a minimum of 16 frequencies
- Possibility for language selection by the relevant button
- Possibility of noise isolation and multifrequency synchronization
- Possibility for inclusion to the wireless tour guide system of all necessary accessories for its operation, including chargers, microphones, receivers, transmitters, antennas, etc.
- The components of the system allow its easy carrying without the help of technical equipment /specialized vehicles, forklifts, etc./
The rich history connected to the fortress, its restoration along with the beautiful countryside make it a popular tourist attraction. To enable a wider range of visitors to experience the interesting historical facts, a system of electrons guides was built, through which one can access personally the whole information in different languages. This attracts the interest of both the citizens of Smolyan and the tourists and guests of the town.